Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase

One day an employee sends a letter to her boss asking for an increase in her salary !!!

Dear Bo $$

In thi $ life, we all need $ ome thing mo $ t de $ perately. I think you $ hould be under $ tanding of the need $ of u $ worker $ who have given $o much $upport including $ weat and $ervice to your company.

I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re $pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

Marian $hih


The next day, the employee received this letter of reply :


Dear Marian

I k NO w you have been working very hard. NO wadays, NO thing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet .

NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading eco NOmists are NO t sure if the United States may go into a NO ther recession. After the NO vember presidential elections things may turn bad .

I have NO thing more to add NO w. You k NO w what I mean .

Yours truly,

Ma nager

No comments: